Thursday, February 7, 2008

I hate forms but I use my time well

I messed up my class schedule this semester (only officially, it's fine in real life) so I have to submit the forms to correct it. I have to go around and get lots of signatures and then take them to some distant place on campus. It's just an annoying pain to have to do this.

As a side note, I feel like I've used my time really well this week. It was very busy, but I think I was productive and efficient while at school (read: I didn't read many blogs at work). My courses this semester seem to require so much regular reading that I really have to stay on top of it. This weekend I'll work on big things like my paper, grading (60+ lab reports- eek!), and grant writing. I have three grant applications due on/around March 1. This semester feels like it has the potential to really get away from me but at this point I think I still have things under control and can really keep it that way (for the most part).

No comments: