Saturday, January 24, 2009

recipie for stress

I'm working at school for most of today and tomorrow because I have to get a prelim proposal draft to my committee early next week... and I haven't started writing it. I've been thinking about it a lot but not actually writing anything. Today I start writing.

Among normal everyday things like classes, I have a prelim proposal draft due in 3 days, a major revision of my review due in 2 weeks, the final prelim proposal due in a month, training for a timed indoor triathlon in 2 weeks, spending way more time than I thought I would be on my part-time job, and last but not least I'm planning a wedding 3 months from tomorrow on a small budget.

Two of my best girlfriends from SFC are getting married in the month before and month after our wedding. I just got off the phone with the one getting married in May. She wanted me to be one of her bridesmaids but I'll be in Ukenzagapia for the wedding. I feel like crying. Maybe I need to eat lunch.

Oh, we're also having a party tonight and haven't gone grocery shopping since before Christmas. We officially ran out of pasta last night which is basically a sign of famine in our household.

1 comment:

A Family Abroad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.