Monday, January 12, 2009

OMG weddings and babies!

Ok, I just got home and I have tons of work to do tonight but before I get started I have to write about this. I'm seriously that age. It seems like everyone I know is getting freakin' engaged right now! Just in the past week THREE people that we know have gotten engaged.

2009 wedding count: 7
-Us
-Friends from SFC
-Other friends from SFC
-My cousin (I'm missing her wedding because I'll be in Ukenzagapia)-:
-Jon's boss
-A friend from high school
-More friends from SFC

These are only the weddings we're sure we'll be invited to, and it's only January! How many more weddings will there be in 2009?

Also, my friend Cora emailed me this morning to tell me that she's in labor and I'm expecting an announcement of the baby's birth any moment now!

No comments: