Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photos from Washington, DC! Part 1

Photos from Washington, DC, as promised! I'm going to do it in three parts.

On Monday we walked around downtown. We walked down part of the parade route marked here with the blue line.

I think this might have been the official end of the parade route or something. I think Obama might have stood on this exact intersection of tape 24 hours after me. But if not, it's fun to believe he did.


There were lots of mounted police officers around, so I suppose it makes sense that they also had an Equine Ambulance. I've never seen one of these before.


Someone was flying this huge Obama flag near the Washington Monument.


It's the Obama house now!



This is the White House during Bush's last few hours as president. Thankfully that's over.


Inauguration day photos later.

No comments: