Thursday, March 25, 2010

How long will it take?

Today we were were able to completely finish something that I thought would take two whole days. This is awesome. Things always take longer than I expect, so I am thrilled that at least this one thing took only half the time. I am especially happy because last night I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to freaking out about my project like I did last year. Dr. K. (my Ukenzagapian contact/advisor) is here now and scheduling this part of my project is a little complicated by the Easter holiday. Anyways, I was really worried about the schedule but after talking about it this morning with Jon I think I have it under control (or planned at least).

The weeks are flying by! I have already been here for a month. Things are generally going well. I still think sometimes that I'm not very good at field work but I think I'm getting better. I'm here to learn, right? I'm not here to know everything already.

No comments: