Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bring two of everything


This year I brought two of almost everything. Almost everything. I only brought one laptop (ok I brought three, but only one was mine), one camera, and one GPS. Sadly, my GPS didn't fare too well during the flight. I packed it in what was supposed to be my carryon, but they made me check it. I took some things out, but not my GPS. I thought it was tough, but not tough enough to withstand the pressure that made that crack.

Thankfully, it still works. I don't think it has its water resistance anymore, but it does what I need it to do. For now.

1 comment:

Jax said...

Rough. I broke my GPS last summer and it took two weeks to order in a replacement. Some of the worst days I'd had in the field-- I felt like I'd murdered a good friend! Glad to hear yours is still performing. They're pretty tough!