Saturday, December 5, 2009

So my readers can catch up on their blog backlog

I haven't posted much since Thanksgiving. I've just now caught up on blog reading for the first time in about a month. I think this post is just going to be a random bullets.
  • After a highly productive Thursday, I didn't finish anything on my to-do list on Friday.
  • Jon's father and his wife visited us for the first time. It was fun to have them here but I'm glad it was just 2 days. I took them to the museum and showed them behind-the-scenes (this is part of the reason I didn't finish anything on Friday). They loved it. Who don't?
  • Jon has been sick to varying degrees for the past week. I have had the light version of whatever he has.
  • We are really, really close to having our marriage certificate framed and hanging on our wall. It's about time.
  • I think I'm falling in love with kale.
  • I'm having lunch with my friend Cora on Monday :-)
  • I'm trying to think about what to write for December Scientiae Carnival:
The days have really been getting shorter, and sometimes winter makes it hard to stay cheerful. In that light, I’d really like to hear what other people like about being in STEM. If you aren’t sure, maybe you could also think about the positive things that get you through the day or week. What makes you happy or makes you laugh? Even a funny story about an experience would be great.

1 comment:

KGG said...

I've definitely fallen in love with kale. We planted it this fall and eat it in everything! I miss you girl!