Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Lazy Blogger Post

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. Please don't abandon me!.

I am absolutely consumed with discovering time doesn't stand still, selling my soul to Google, just generally being the life of the party to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is passing in a blur from the light through yonder window breaks to well after sun-down. I am quite the socialite. life is good.

I vow you will see me writing more to you in the future. Well, I'll try. Just the way life is!

Created by The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

Really, I'll post about the conference soon with pictures! That is, after I find my cable to connect the camera to the computer, my bike helmet, and the books I have to send away on Bookmooch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love BookMooch! Pretty much the best invention ever. I've been pretty sad since the USPS eliminated the parcel post rate for overseas shipping. I tried to send a paperback to England a few weeks ago and the cheapest I could send it for was $15!

Paulina said...

tee hee hee!
I did one too, check it out :)