Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Done, done, and done!

Today I...
...bought tickets for my next trip
...ordered cameras for my field assistants
...gave a great presentation

Not a bad day. I'm very happy with how my presentation went. I was on. It might have helped that I had about half a beer before I started talking. There were some fantastic questions from the audience and I met some interesting people, including some children's authors. All in all a productive day.

I've still got a lot to do before I leave in 3 weeks. Just 3 weeks! The big things-
-send the short note someplace else after finishing revisions
-complete a general timeline for the rest of my fieldwork
-meet with my committe
-present at lab meeting
-nail down my methods for this project
-I think there is something else that I'm forgetting.

I'm excited about this next trip. I'll be gone for about 9 weeks, which isn't too long but long enough- I'm missing Jon's birthday and our first anniversary :-(  I'll return just in time for my cousin's graduation from SFC. Yay!

No comments: