Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lookin' up

We took a day to improve our living situation and things are
definitely looking up. We've got sheets, pillows, a well-hung mosquito
net, clean walls, passable curtains, and so far only one unwanted
animal in the bed (a lizard). The power was out for 24 hours but
miraculously came back on this evening as my wish for electricity was
left unfinished mid-sentence.

Today we started to figure out some of the new experimental methods,
and so far things are going pretty well. The crazy ideas might
actually be doable. We'll see. I'm so glad Jon is here to help me
figure things out.

1 comment:

EcoGeoFemme said...

That's terrific! I hope the new living arrangement and company lead to lots of great data collection in a confident (not impostor syndrome-laden) manner.

Our power went out last night too, I guess because it suddenly got hot and lots of people were running a/c and fans. But not for nearly that long, and it probably won't happen again.