I had a wonderful time hanging out with my cousin, her friends, and some of my college girlfriends. We're all still trying to figure out where our lives are going to some extent and how so it was good to talk about that.
- a really big bonfire
- hearing the my cousin finally feels like she fits in and that she's really happy there
- seeing an awesome concert
- going on a trail ride with my friend
- watching the alumni win against the students
- talking to friends who are going to RFC! We get to relive our travels vicariously through them.
- catching up with some of my favorite professors
- swapping stories about 70 mph species identification, picking up roadkill, and airplane travel with unusual, um, specimens.
(Later this week I'll try to post some photos after I get my new computer!)
**Note: Photos added on November 10, 2008**