Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dear Apple,

Please please please tell me you've already shipped my lovely new MacBook. I can hardly wait to get it. I've been waiting for months now to buy a new computer- the release of the new MacBooks has been imminent for weeks and it's been over a week now since I ordered my brand new aluminum baby. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow and I have to wait until next week I might buy a Dell* instead. I would really like to download more photos and podcasts but if I do, I think my iBook's hard drive will explode.

Anxiously waiting,
Karina

*Ok, I'm actually kidding about that but I thought it might get your attention. Send it the day before yesterday!

1 comment:

Karina said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My computer is still in CHINA! At least 5 more days... I am SO IMPATIENT!