Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Traveling for Easter

I'm staying with my friend in the city again. Oh, how I love unlimited, fast internet access and skype. And chocolate chip cookies. Her house is like an unofficial American hostel- there are 4 Peace Corps volunteers here now too.

I'm glad to have a break from the field. The timing of this is good- right in the middle of my trip. I need more money for this last stretch. Unfortunately, I am having money access problems again so I have to use my credit card for cash advances. So. frustrating.

Tomorrow I'm leaving to go visit my host family from when I studied abroad. After all, I've come this far (three times now) so I'm finally going to get back to this other city where they live. I'm really looking forward to spending Easter with them. They have 3 daughters who are going to be a lot bigger than the last time I saw them!

No comments: