- Send a short note out for publication. It's nothing big. I'm working on it with Sam. We should be able to send it somewhere in the next few weeks.
- Submit my review paper. OMG I need to send this somewhere, for my own sake. Herb just warned everyone in the lab he's spending the entire month of December writing his next big grant proposal so he won't look at anything else until that's done. I planned to submit this paper with him as second author (I think people will be more likely to read and find it that way), but since he's busy I'm just going to pull my shit together and send it someplace that it's almost certain to get rejected from, but my goal for this paper is submission by Dec. 31. If/when it gets rejected I'll send it to Herb and he can work his magic and we'll try someplace else.
- Enter all of my freaking data from the summer (again). I can do this. When I finish this task I will get a massage.
- Schedule my next committee meeting. Better yet, have a committee meeting. That might not happen until January though.
- Finish processing raw data for my interdisciplinary group project.
- Go rock climbing at least 6 more times.
- Go dancing at least once (reasonable goals here).