Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Resettling in

When I first arrived back at the apartment it felt a little bit strange. I'd kind of forgotten what our home was like! I've quickly become re-accustomed to life in Big City with Jon and I don't think I'm having any problems with return shock. Maybe traveling back and forth gets easier each time and the transitions smoother once you know how to fit in in both cultures and places.

I did, however, have a very strong need to tend to all of my plants. And plant new things outside. This reminds me why I don't want to be gone next summer.

This week I'm trying to get some things out of the way for what is shaping up to be an extremely busy fall semester. I'm glad to have some time on campus before classes start again. It's nice to be back.

1 comment:

EcoGeoFemme said...

Glad you made it home safely!