Sunday, May 4, 2008

can't focus...

I'm working at school today because I really need to do more on this review. Yesterday I read one useful article but didn't do any writing. I just want to be done with this, at least before I go to Nyota. Since this is also an assignment for Herb's class, it's due tomorrow. AHH! I can't focus. I leave for Nyota in a week and there are so many things I have to figure out before then. I'd rather be worrying about those things than this paper. Ok, I had to vent. Now back to work. I have 3 hours and 50 minutes to work on this paper before I'm going home to get ready for Herb to come over for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you're leaving so soon! It seems like you just picked your field site last week. I look forward to hanging out with you when you get back!