Sunday, May 3, 2009

out of practice

Wow, I have hardly blogged at all in the past month! April 2009 was my lightest blogging month practically since I started grad school. I guess I've fallen out of the habit. It hasn't helped that I've had a bunch of personal things (like a wedding) taking up time and energy. There are a few things from March and April that I still want to blog about, but I just haven't been inspired.

I've probably lost all of my new readers. Whoops. Maybe this was a bad month to be MIA in the blog world. My feed reader is back up to 1000+ unread blog posts. I'm hoping to catch up in Ukenzagapia. I'll be working hard, but I also won't have many distractions in the evenings.

Speaking of distractions, I should wrap this up because Jon and I are going to play a game of Agricola so I can procrastinate on all the important things I have to do.*

*I.e. write a 10 page paper due on Tuesday that I haven't started yet. Yay...

1 comment:

Transient Theorist said...

Hmmmm...

Remember two years ago when having ~3 days to write an 8-page mock grant proposal was a significant source of stress, rather than an opportune time to procrastinate?

I'd say that at least in some respects out of practice actually means really in shape, with new skills and abilities sharply honed.

Happy May!